Raw plantains - 2
Onions - 2 (chopped)
Green chillies - 4 (chopped)
Coconut - 1 cup (grated)
Cumin - 1 Tsp
Mustard seeds - 1 Tsp
Dry Red chillies - 3
Curry leaves - 2 sprigs
Salt - to taste
Oil - 2 Tbsps
1. Pressure cook the raw plantains along with the skin for 2 whistles.
2. Remove from cooker , let it cool.
3. Peel the skin and grate the cooked plantains.
4. Keep aside.
5. Heat oil in a pan and temper cumin seeds, mustard seeds,
dry red chillies and curry leaves.
6. Add the chopped onion and green chillies saute till onion
7. Now add the grated raw plantain and stir for 2 minutes in
8. Finally add the grated coconut, salt to taste and mix well.
9. Serve hot with rice.