Lobsters - 1 Kg
Onions - 2
Tomatoes - 3
Green Chillies - 6
Coriander Leaves - 1 / 4 cup
Ginger & Garlic Paste - 1 Tbsp
Turmeric Powder - 1 / 2 Tsp
Pepper Powder - 1 Tbsp
Red Chilli Powder - 2 Tbsps
Cumin Powder - 1 Tsps
Fennel Powder - 2 Tsps
Thick Coconut Milk - 1 cup
Curry Leaves - 3 Sprigs
Coconut Oil - 5 -6 Tbsps ( or more )
Salt - To Taste
1. Clean the lobsters and set aside.
2. Puree the onions and tomatoes separately and keep aside.
3. Grind the green chillies with coriander leaves and set aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan and add the curry leaves.
5. Add the pureed onions and saute till golden brown followed by
the green chilli coriander paste ginger and garlic paste.
6. Saute till raw smell is no more and add the pureed tomatoes.
7. Add the spice powders one by one and saute till the oil separates
and floats on top.
8. Add salt to taste and water as required, mix well and allow it to boil.
9. Add the cleaned lobsters , cover and cook till done.
10. Add the thick coconut milk now and simmer for 5 minutes.
12. Serve hot with rice or rotis or chapathis.