Apple - 1
Banana - 2
Pineapple - 1
Dates - 10
Candied Cherries - 10
Seedless Pomegranate - 1
Custard Powder - 2 Tbsps
Milk - 500 ml
Sugar - To Taste
Vanilla Essence - 2 Drops ( Optional )
1. Peel and chop all the fruits.
2. To 2 Tbsps of sugar add 1 / 3 cup water and
3. When the sugar has completely dissolved, remove
from stove and let it cool.
4. Pour the sugar syrup over the chopped fruits and mix
5. Refrigerate and allow it to chill.
6. Prepare custard according to the instructions given in
7. Remove from stove add vanilla essence and allow it to
cool at room temperature and then chill in the refrigerator.
8. When chilled thoroughly, use it as per your requirements.
Different brands of custard powders are available in the market
and each one has a method of preparing custard sauces.
I used vanilla essence to enhance the flavour and taste. You can
avoid it if you find it to give a strong aroma.
The sugar syrup for thr fruits is to avoid discolouration of the apple
and yellow banana used.